A restaurant full of delights
Be it the variety of pizzas or pastry, I recommend you to try everything. I would rarely issue such statement, but in case of Zoca I would be lying, if I didn't say so. If you're celebrating Valentine's Day, a birthday or a wedding anniversary, they will make a heart-shaped pizza for you.
Let me share some of my photos with you from a recent visit:
If you're a lover of real Italian pizza, this is the place to be in Taipei. I don't have much to say, the pictures speak for themselves. But what's more important, you have to try it for yourself - you will not regret it.
• English name: Zoca
• Chinese name: 佐佧比薩
• Romanization: Zuǒkǎ bǐsà
• Address: 台灣台北市大安區臨江街149號
• Phone number: (02) 2707 2212
• Opening hours: Mon-Closed; Tue-Fri 11.00-14:30, 17.30-21.30; Sat-Sun 11.00-21.30
• Website: www.facebook.com/zocapizzafan
• Money per person: Around 400-500 NT$
• Need to book: No.
• Find location: Google maps
▷ BLOG NAVIGATION: Taiwan>> Taipei Travel Page>> Food in Taipei>> Daan District>> Zoca Pizza