Wednesday, October 31, 2012

, ,

Church of Saint Dominic, Taipei

10/31/2012 Taiwan Explorer

The The Church of St. Dominic 聖道明傳道中心 in Zhongshan District is one of the most interesting Catholic churches I have seen in Taipei. Churches are generally very unusual in Taipei, but this one must top all of them. It looks massive and bulky and you don't know, whether it's a decorated parking lot or something else. The building dates back to 1966, but there is not a lot of information about it.

The church in its full size.

A detail from the top.

Another angle.


View Taiwan Map by Kafkaesque in a larger map

Map and useful information

▷ RELATED INFORMATION

Pinyin: Shèng Dàomíng chuándào zhōngxīn
Related website: Homepage
My useful tips: Transportation in Taipei

▷ RELATED POSTS

Tataocheng Presbyterian Church
Jinan Presbyterian Church
Taipei Grand Mosque

Always double check my information before use, blogging is just my free time activity; I can't be held liable for any loss, damage or discomfort occurred as a result of using my travel guides | Romanization in Taiwan

▷ BLOG NAVIGATION: Taiwan>> Taipei Travel Page>> Zhongshan District>> Church of Saint Dominic