Wednesday, August 29, 2012

, ,

Map of Wanhua, Taipei

8/29/2012 Taiwan Explorer
This is my map of Taipei's popular Wanhua District. It displays all the notable places of interests such as famous historic sights, night markets and restaurants. It's meant to help you with your travel planning and will be constantly updated. Please also check my Taipei travel page and my Wanhua overview.


View Taipein Map by MKL in a larger map

LEGEND AND INSTRUCTIONS

Every symbol represents a certain place or historic building, restaurant or cafe, train or MRT station, cinema or shopping mall. All marked spots are picked and recommended by me. I have blogged about some of them as well, therefore I advise you to click on the icons and follow the links to my blog, if they are provided.

RELATED MAPS OF TAIPEI'S DISTRICTS

Tamsui | Banciao | Beitou | Shilin | Zhongshan | Datong | Wanhua | Zhongzheng | Daan | Xinyi