Saturday, October 15, 2011

, ,

Liaoning Street Night Market, Taipei

10/15/2011 Taiwan Explorer

Liaoning Street Night Market 遼寧街夜市 is a small night market in Taipei, located in the Zhongshan District. Unfortunately I have not eaten anything here so far, I just passed through and checked, what they have. If I chance to eat something here in the future, I will write a more detailed post. Until then, enjoy my photos:

There's not a lot of space to sit.

The stalls are however very well organized.

There's usually one table per stall.

The food is a good mix of the usual night market food.

A look back. The street is very short.

The signboard.

To find the night market, it's best you take the MRT and go out at Nanjing East Road Station and then walk south. Follow my map and click on it for a Google map.

BLOG NAVIGATION: Taiwan > Taipei > Taiwan Night Markets > Liaoning Night Market