Sunday, November 14, 2010

, ,

2010 Kaohsiung Tour

11/14/2010 Taiwan Explorer
As many of you already know, I love Taipei. But I also love Taiwan's second biggest city Kaohsiung. And in 2010 I had a chance to finally visit it, which was one of the best trips of the year. I was really lucky to have a Taiwanese guide, who happened to be my dear girlfriend. She really did a good job walking around the big city with me, taking photos and helping us to have a smooth communication with the locals. We really had a great time and if you want to learn how Kaohsiung looks like, read my posts and when you scroll down to the end, click on the link to move on to the next post. Start the tour here:

My 2010 KAOHSIUNG Tour - NEXT: Introduction of Kaohsiung>>

My overview of the travel posts:

01 Introduction of Kaohsiung
02 Zhongshan Road
03 Tuntex Sky Tower
04 From Tuntex to Love River
05 Love River
06 Museum of History
07 Yancheng
08 Take a ride with the KMRT
09 THSR Tsoying station
10 Lotus lake, Tsoying
11 Old Fengshan city North Gate
12 Another side of Kaohsiung
13 Chang-Gu World Trade Center
14 At the tracks

• Explore all my Kaohsiung posts at once.