Saturday, July 24, 2010

,

Taipei travel help

7/24/2010 Taiwan Explorer
This page is listing my tips and recommendations for those who plan to travel to Taipei. I will tell you what to see or do, if you visit this city. You can use my rich resource as a way to plan your Taipei trip. If you contact me, please don't ask me to review your travel plan, I don't have time. Read about what to expect when you contact me.


▷ MY TAIPEI MAP

My Greater Taipei Map

▷ MY TAIPEI SIGHTS LISTS

My Taipei sights listed by topic
My Taipei sights listed by district
My Taipei sights listed chronologically

▷ MY MAP AND USEFUL TIPS

Transportation tips for Taipei
Types of Restaurants in Taiwan

▷ MY USEFUL LISTS

List of Districts in Taipei
List of Museums in Taipei
List of Shopping Malls in Taipei
List of Parks in Taipei
List of Restaurants in Taipei
List of Night Markets in Taipei

▷ MY TAIPEI GUIDES

Visit Taipei! My Taipei travel guide
My Ximending travel guide
My Zhongzheng walking tour