Wednesday, May 19, 2010

, , ,

Keelung at night

5/19/2010 Taiwan Explorer
I like this photo, even if it looks like I my hands were shaking.

Keelung is really one of my favorite cities in Taiwan, because it's so different. It's a huge city, but it has a small town feel. My girlfriend and I were lucky to walk around the city at night, visit the popular Miaokou Night Market and take some snaps on the way back to the train station. These are some of my best photos from that night:

The small streets inside the center are all more or less like this one.

A back alley in the old Keelung.

The busiest part of Keelung at night: Near the Miaokou Night Market.

The bustling Miaokou Night Market.

The river through Keelung at night. Nice lights.

The Hua Gan Tower at night.

Young people hanging out at night.

View on one of Keelung's pier.

A new modern part of Keelung, looks like a lounge in a club.

People love to hang out here. Where are the drinks?

A lost traveler from Europe near a police motor cycle.

One of Keelung's main roads.

Keelung at night is really fun. You should go and visit.

BLOG NAVIGATION: Taiwan > Taipei > Taipei Travel > Keelung at night